Tweak the Spreadsheet
- Click on the column header for the last (empty) column (usually column H).
- From the "Delete" menu, select "Delete column".
- Click and sweep out all the remaining column headers (usually A to G).
- From the "Format" menu, choose "Plain text".
- From the "Align" menu, choose "top".
- Click on the column header for the "Pri" column (usually column E).
- From the "Align" menu, choose "center" (not "middle").
- Click and sweep out the first two column headers.
- From the "Align" menu, choose "right".
- Select the row header for the first row.
- Select "Bold" from the menu bar.
Grab the header marker (just above the "1" for the first row; do NOT grab the bar anywhere else or you will be uploading this spreadsheet again) and move it between the "1" and "2".
Click on any cell (i.e., anywhere so that neither a complete row or column is selected)
- The lines between the column headers are selectable; with care you can grab them and change the width of the columns. ID, Votes, and Pri should be as tight as you dare make them; leave a reasonable space for the others and make the last column as wide as you have space.